Get your little riders rolling free and loving life on these high-performance bikes designed specifically with little ones in mind.
With its durable alloy construction, the Cannondale Trail 20-inch will withstand plenty of tough use as kids improve their skills. Lightweight alloy bars and kid's comfort grips ensure they'll ride comfortably, the single-speed drivetrain and rear coaster brake are easy to operate, and the tool-free and optional training wheels help new riders get used to balancing a bike.
- Frame SmartForm C3 Alloy, smooth welding
- Fork: Rigid, steel, 1" steerer
- Headset: 1" Ahead
- Rims/Wheels: Cannondale lightweight alloy, 20", 28h
- Hubs: Front: Alloy, nutted axle Rear: Alloy, nutted axles, coaster brake
- Spokes: Steel, 14g Black
- Tires: 20 x 2.0", multi-use tread
- Crankset: One-piece, 120mm length
- Chainrings: 32T
- Chain: KMC S1, 1/2 x 1/8"
- Cassette/Rear: Cogs 16T
- Handlebars: Lightweight Alloy, 560mm wide, 22.2mm
- Tape/Grips: Cannondale Kid's Comfort
- Stem: Alloy Ahead, 37mm
- Brakes: Rear V-brake and rear coaster brake
- Pedals: Wellgo Composite Platform w/ reflectors, 1/2"
- Saddle: Cannondale Kid's Comfort
- Seat Post: One-piece, clamp-less, 25.4mm
- Accessories & Extras: Kickstand, Chainguard