The Atwater Marauder is the ultimate bag! The technical design allows the user to have full control when fitting the bag onto their bike. It can be mounted at the front of the handlebar or at the rear via the saddlebag loops.
The bag is constructed with over 20 modular attachment points, allowing for a universal fit and the ability to attach more pouches for personalized use. The roll-top access with the buckle closure system is a simple method of keeping things secure and being able to compress or attach cargo efficiently.
The internal base includes an HDPE plastic insert to prevent sagging and to help keep the shape of the bag.
The expandable side pockets are constructed with double-layer nylon fabric plus an elastic closure, expanding up to 4 inches in size.
- Multiple attachment points for easy fit
- Reinforced anchor points for durability
- Interchangeable attachment straps (x4)
- Modular attachment system for secondary pouches
- Stiff webbing at the opening for easy closure
- HDPE internal plastic panel
- Internal wooden dowel
- Grab handle for easy mounting
- Expandable side pockets with shock cord closure
- Side flap with quick-release buckles
- Long extendable cargo straps
- Cordura™ 1000D nylon external
- Coverlight™ 18oz vinyl reinforcement
- Maritex™ 420D nylon internal liner
- Sunguard™ B92 UVR poly thread
- YKK™ hardware
- Velcro™ fastening system
- M: H 8" - 18" x W 10.5” x L 7” (10L - 20L, 615g)
- L: H 9" - 19" x W 13” x L 7” (13L - 25L, 725g)
- XL: H 10" - 20.5" x W 16” x L 7” (18L - 37L, 850g)